Free Printable: Magnatile Toy Story Puzzle.
- Print out the image files provided in the hyperlink below. They are the US print size.
- Fold the paper on all the lines where the two colors meet.
- Cut along your folds.
- Sticky tape them to each magnatile.
If you want, you can easily draw your own designs too on some 3×3 inch squares.
- Perhaps match numbers and counting items together.
- Match symetrical images together.
- String together words for spelling. (A letter each magnatile).
Watch the video below of my son enjoying this puzzle.
PLEASE TAG ME
If you do use these posters, PLEASE take photos on social media and tag me.
My Instagram is @grey_and_gold_blog
My Facebook is Grey And Gold Blog
DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM WHERE I POST ALL MY TODDLER’s ACTIVITIES AND INSPIRATION.
If you like this post, please leave feedback in the comments below or on my social media.
Here are some more posts that I think you might enjoy…